Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

Farrah continues to be a trouble child with bad luck.
I have always been super careful where medications are left and kept but it seems with using melatonin every night the bottle was left out. Farrah and Kobe were playing under the table while I sat working on something with them at my feet. Well... It wasn't long before Farrah came to me with white powdery looking stuff on her face and figures. So I did a quick search under the table there I found a empty melatonin bottle with its purple lid laying next to it. We estimated she ate about 7, thank goodness the bottle was almost empty and I found three slightly sucked on pills laying on the floor. With a quick call to poison control I was told she will be fine they have had kids her age take up to 75mg and be fine and Farrah only took 21mg. She is currently asleep on the couch I'm betting that we will have some midnight adventures tonight ;)

Here's some pictures of her current state. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment