Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ohhh just life...

Well, I have finally had enough of Farrah's baba addiction! As hard as it is to take it away from her I'm doing it, no more excuses! I'm starting by only giving her water in it, which goes along with the fact that she drinks a very large amount of milk during the day :/
The tantrums so far have been livable but she never quits. Unfortunately her breath holding spells have trained her to be a champion crier!
But not only am I just giving her water I am putting a drop of lemon essential oil in her first bottle/cup of the day :) I am also doing the lemon water for Kobe, it is something I would like to teach them to do for life because of its many benefits!

So besides all these little hurtles we are making we have decided to teach the girls about service. Every week The girls are doing a service for someone or something. Luckily we have found many cute ideas on pinterest :) to add to that my girls are starting "The Smile Project" this idea came to me when Farrah's spells and crying fits were at their worst and anything that made her smile I suddenly became very grateful for! So every Sunday the girls will post about something they are smiling for :) I am also considering making a "The Smile Project" Facebook page. So you might also be able to follow them on there! I am so excited to see what my girls young minds are going to share with the world :)


And since I'm obsessed with pictures here's one of my growing fashionista!!

2 comments:

  1. Service is such an awesome thing to teach our children. Thanks for the reminder. When they think of others it helps them feel so good about their own worth in life.

    ReplyDelete