Monday, June 18, 2012

My Growing Obsession!

My last post was about Farrah's awesome success using an essential oil called digestzen. But our journey with essential oils doesn't stop there! She has also been using the oil frankincense for 3 months and has not had a breath holding spell the entire time!! With no spells our life has drastically changed and we are working our way into normal activities and milestones.
Also, common colds don't last long in our home. A few drops of breath and onguard and my girls are well on their way back to their normal rambunctious selves :) our experiences with the oils goes on and on! I have never felt so in control and empowered as a mom! I am so grateful for these oils and I hope all parents can learn more about them and start using them for their many benefits!

If you want to know more about the awesome benefits of essential oils go ahead and message me on Facebook or my email is lisacramerpft@hotmail.com I would love to answer any questions you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment