Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet Our Little Family


This is our family
I am Lisa, mommy, I stay at home and raise our beautiful girls and I love doing it and am very grateful I have a husband that supports me staying home to do so. My husband Marcus, daddy, works at a cabinet mill during the week and builds forts for little monsters on the weekends. And together we have two beautiful daughters!

Kobe Lynn is three years old turning four in August. This confident girl has so much raw talent she will surprise you with everything she does from sports to singing! If you were to ask someone to sum her up in one word it will most likely always be "FRIENDLY" she loves everyone and makes friends everywhere we go, she is our talented little leader of the future!

Farrah Lee is 17 months old turning two in December. Farrah has a tender heart and a sensitive soul. She is known for her beautiful face and her strength and her happiness. I like to say that god has big plans for her, an inspiration to many! When Farrah was 11 months old she was diagnosed with Pallid Breath Holding Spells, she has an extra reflex that causes her to lose consciousness, stop breathing, and at times have seizures. Very recently we found out she is a ALPHA-1 MZ carrier. It is a genetic chromosome mutation that causes half the alpha-1 protein in her liver not to function correctly. With all of this, Farrah still manages to make everyone smile and laugh at the quirky things she does.

We also have a wonderful Ragdoll kitten named Vance :) he is 4 months old and just started his clicker training. He will soon be a certified therapy cat and do service for children in hospitals. We love him very much along with his many sandpaper kisses :))



Every day will bring new challenges and with those challenges comes light and greater faith that what we do on a daily bases is for a greater cause then ourselves. My girls have opened my eyes to this world and to my greater purpose in life. I am forever grateful for the life and family I have been given :)

3 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family! I can't imagine having a sick child, you all are so strong! we should (& I know we've said this a million times) get our kids together, they are always looking for more friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a challenge but we are lucky to have lots of love and support :) Please, lets get together, I pretty much always have the car and Marcus has weekends off if we ever want to do like a family date.

      Delete
  2. Your a 1 car family to? gotta love it right, haha! logan's schedule is crazy & it just depends on the weekend but that would be a blast! I watch kids from my house but have some days off so my number is 8014717881, text me or call so I have your # and lets work something out! Now that it's summer I need tons of ideas to keep the girls busy! :)

    ReplyDelete